Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jaya's political stunt

Ealam kolam poondar

Not in the manifesto, but as an after thought, Thani Ealam sprouted from Jaya's brain. Are Sri Lankan Tamils going to exercise franchise here? If so she would sure to win all the 40 LS seat including that of Pudhuchery. It won't be a surpirse even if she is directly voted for Prime Minister's post which she eyes. But unfortunately SL Tamils have no voting right here for Indian parliamentary election.
Dr Ramadoss has to be given a doctorate for seeing similarity of his newfound heroine with that of Indira Gandhi. Indira Gandhi got separated Bagla Desh from East Pakistan, which repercussion we still experience. At the beginning there was an influx of refugees which led to the compulsion of affixing refugees' stamps in postal articles that we posted. That might even be the reason for Pakistan having become our sworn enemy for they nurture terrorists on their land to be engaged in India.
With Jaya's blabbering another Bangal Desh-like situation would surely rise here and Sri Lanka would become our another foe. Fantastic foreign policy Jaya is engaged in.
For all this, power. power and power alone is the only enticing thing for our politicians. Let all die, I should seated in power. No national spirit, no patriotism, no love for Indians. The pledge of
'India is my country and all Indians are my brothers and sisters. I love my country. I am proud of its rich and varied heritage. I shall give my parents, teachers and all elders respect and treat everyone with courtesy. To my country and its people I pledge my devotion. In their wellbeing and prosperity alone lies my happiness - Jaihind'
has gone with the wind, especially with out politicians. vazhga jananayagam!

1 comment:

  1. Hats off. You have enough guts to call a spade a spade. A real 'saattaiyadi' posting this one is

    ReplyDelete