Friday, May 29, 2009

I curse my ill-luck

For not having become a Cabinet Minister

My father was not the Chief Minister of Tamilnadu in the first place. He wasn't a rationalist, an ardent believer in God. He would never blame God for his sufferings. He could be compared to Book of Job, who never cursed God when his wife asked him to give up God belief. Had my dad been heading the Tamilnadu Government and with the prowess of our present Chief Minister, he would have made me a Cabinet Minister, my brother his deputy.
Whom should I blame for this? God alone, as I am not so much mad after God as my father was. I am learning a lesson through this. One should be rationlist, arrogant to the core, move coins in such a manner, myself and my family alone enjoy the fruit and ditch others. Above all, I should many wives, sons, daughters, grand sons, grand daughters, great grand sons, great grand daughters to occupy ministerial berth throughout India. I, I alone should be the ruler and others my slaves. Blessed me with not that acumen, Oh devil! Not God. God be damned.

1 comment:

  1. This is the current state of affairs of the State sir. Nothing can be done...

    ReplyDelete