Thursday, June 4, 2009

Apprisal after reprisal

It is not with intention

I love this game, come what may. It is one Bha (actually 2 Bhas) asked me to create a blog, rather block, which knowledge I didn't have. It is another Ba reprimanding me. What bah bah I can do? Deep got into my veins which can appear in at times and disappear (k(y)a chalega?) at most of the times with 'no privilege'. Is it varicose vein? I wonder, grafted in me?
If offended any one that was not my motive I apologise from my heart. I am the last citizen of this globe but having lobe. First citizen might be deep deep in Kashayam. Not 'implied' but 'applied' my dear nuncle.
Vinasa kalay vibaritha buddhi. It is meant for me, none others. Please don't read between the lines for Godsake. I am stoning myself for self-realisation - an attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment